Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Kate Update

Tonight I did something I had hoped would be a long time coming, but here we are. I had to raise the side of Kate's crib when I put her down. I had Kate hanging out in her crib while I was lotioning and dressing Anna after bath time, when to our surprise Kate pulled herself from sitting to standing on her knees. We laughed as we looked at her little head peaking over the railing. We needed the comic relief. I'm not ready for her to be that big. She rolls most paces she wants to go and wants to crawl but she hasn't figured out how to put her knees underneath her. She is eight months old now so I shouldn't be surprised by all the milestones she is achieving. I just want to have my baby as long as I can. She is just a pure delight. She is fun and cuddly. I will try to savor every moment with her inability to travel far. In just another month I think she will be mobile.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so sweet, Kate is getting so old, last time i saw her she was just a couple of weeks old!!!love caroline