Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Baking through the Month Of Januarty

I know its been almost 3 years since the last post.  Slacker I know.  For today I'm gonna start with baking. I love baking. I really like baking bread. Baking bread is very satisfying and is so very easy. With very few ingredients and a little time you can save money and eat the best bread you've ever tasted.  Unlike store bought bread you don't get preservative so it won't last as long. Homemade bread doesn't last long around here so its not an issue.  Today I'm baking regular and cinnamon bread.  They come from the same recipe one just has been rolled up with cinnamon and sugar in the middle. I got my recipes from Living on a Dime's downloadable E-book.  I'm pretty sure you can find it on Amazon or through their website http://www.livingonadime.com/homemade-bread-e-book/
and a very affordable price.  During a promotion I got mine for FREE.

No comments: