Saturday, April 5, 2008

At home with the kids and loving it!.

I love my new job as a stay at home mom, though it is quite different than I imagined. I expected my house to be cleaner, art being made, loaves of homemade bread to give to friends, push the kids in a stroller, make it to the Library's story time, make clothes for the girls , have craft time with Anna, running and exercising... etc. As you can guess I'm only partially succeeding. Much of the time I am much busier than I thought I could be. I am gaining more confidence in my ability to this new job. I feel settled and enjoy exploring all the different fun places this area has to offer. There are lots of fun parks everywhere. Anna love it. The Lexington Park Library is huge and they have such great programs for the children. Anna really likes to go there and play on the kiddie computer and the big helicopter bookcase. Its big enough for children walk inside.

We are really enjoying where we live too. The neighborhood is wooded and is quiet. Our neighbors to the right of us are our age and have a little boy the same age as Anna. They have fun playing together. I just got a double stroller yesterday at a huge consignment sale. and I've already used it 3 times. The girls love it. It has allowed me the freedom to get exercise and walk to the store. I love it.

No comments: